Manipulation, cult groups, sects, and new religious movements
- Aagaard, Johannes. Professor Aagaard on New
- Robbins, Thomas. Cult Experts Taking Sides
(with replies from Dr. Arthur Dole and Herbert Rosedale, Esq.)
- Schwartz, John L. A Trend That Should
Deeply Trouble Us All
- Enroth, Ronald. Friend of the Court or
Friend of the Cult?
- Tucker, Robert. Legal Intimidation
- Dole, Arthur A. Is Brainwashing an Unproved
- Debold, Walter. The Insights of Vaclav
- Goldberg, W., & Goldberg, L. From the
'60s to the '90s: Changes We've Seen
- Rudin, A. James. Jonestown was a Warning
- Martin, Paul. Study Indicates Rehab's Benefits
- Langone, Michael. "Plagio" -
Undue Influence Addressed in Italy
- Dodd-Bova, Adeline. Low Priority for Child
- Vane, Daphne. FAIR and the Council of
- Hassan, Steve. Moonies: "Things Never
- Plevin, Toby L. Beware Scientology
- Pinson, Maxine. Recognizing Healthful
- Langone, M., & Martin, P.
Deprogramming, Exit Counseling, and Ethics: Clarifying the Confusion
- TM-Ex. Coping with Trance States
- Langone, Michael. Are "Sound"
Theology and Cultism Mutually Exclusive?
- Goski, Patricia. Grief, Loss, and the
Former Cult Member
- Lottick, Edward. Congresspersons: An
- Rosedale, Herbert L. NPR One-Sided on Moon
- Strekfus, Paul. Analyzing the
- Dole, Arthur A. Viewing the "New
- Debold, Walter. Cults and Clergy
- Clark, David. Don't Ignore Predictions of
- Langone, Michael. The Cult Problem in Japan
- Singer, M., & Lalich, J. The Social
Meaning of Aum Shinrikyo
- Knapp, Patrick. Recovery From Cults:
- Martin, Stephen. Survey of Evangelicals'
Views on Cults
- Langone, Michael. Study Reveals Cultic
Group's Abuses (Boston Movement)
- Lalich, Janja. Repairing the Soul After a Cult
- Martin, Paul. Cults and Health
- Rudin, Rabbi James. Heavens Gate:
"People Still Dont Get It!"
- Hassan, Steve. Protesting Moon Mass
- Siegel, Shirley. Manipulative Therapists.