Arthur A. Dole, Ph.D.
Arthur A. Dole, Ph.D, ABPP, Professor Emeritus, Psychology in Education Division, University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Dole is a member of the ICSA Board of Directors and the Editorial Advisory Board of Cultic Studies Review. He has published studies and presented papers at professional meetings about the Unification Church and other abusive groups.
bio on www.culticstuiesreview.org
- Viewing the "New Age" Phenomenon
- Vol.12, No. 7, 1995
1999 Conference: Cults,
Psychological Manipulation & Society, Minneapolis, MN, May 14-19, 1999
New Religions Are Dangerous
- Cultic Studies Journal Vol.
2. No. 1
- Post-Cult Symptoms as Measured by the MCMI Before and After Residential Treatment
- Cultic Studies Journal, Vol. 9, No. 2
- Strongly Held Views About the New Age: Critics Versus Experts
- Cultic Studies Journal, Vol. 11, No. 1
- Clinical Case Studies of Cult Members
- Cultic Studies Journal, Vol. 12, No. 2
Symposium - Theory and Cults: In search of the Perfect Explanation,
Discussant, May, 1997
Ph.D. is professor emeritus of education and former chair of the Psychology in Education
Division at the Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania. He is a member
of the board of directors of AFF and serves on the editorial
advisory board of Cultic