Links - religion: scientology
- (David H. Dennis)
"Welcome to the Strange and Awesomely Awful world of Scientology!"
- ARS Week in Review (Alt.religion.scientology)
- Alt.religion.scientology Week in Review summarizes the most significant postings from the Usenet group alt.religion.scientology for the preceding week.
The articles in A.r.s Week in Review are brief summaries of the articles. Many include an excerpt, and all include message IDs for the articles I cover.
Out of thousands of postings, I attempt to include news of significant events, new affidavits, court rulings, new contributors, whatever.
Free A.r.s Week in Review subscriptions are available, just email me at email@example.com.
- "Brainwashing in Scientology's Rehabilitation Project Force"
- Dr. Stephen Kent, Professor of Sociology, University of Alberta
- "Without question the RPF's operation violates a number of human rights statutes, probably involving such topics as freedom of religion and conscience, labour laws, arbitrary arrest, forcible confinement, and protection of the dignity of the human being... Ironically, as the United States Department of State heightens its criticism against
Germany's handling of the Scientology affair, at least three of these abusive programs continue to operate on American soil."
FACTnet on Scientology and celebrities
FACTnet on Scientology�s IRS deal
- Censored by Scientology
- (Arnaldo Lerma)
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Dave's Cult Page
- Focus on Scientology, Eckankar, and TM.
- Deaths at Flag
- EFF "Church of Scientology v the Net"
- (Electronic Frontier Foundation Archive)
- F.A.C.T.Net 3 Home Page
- F.A.C.T.Net, Inc. - Fight Against Coercive Tactics Network -- A nonprofit electronic library & archive.
The library contains information on: All types of business, religious, and political cults. Journal, magazine, and news articles, professional studies, and summaries of relevant legal decisions. Great resource on Scientology.
FACTnet on Scientology and religion
FACTnet on Scientology
- International ViewPoints
- Web magazine out of Norway, that traces the roots of Scientology to the 1934 book, Scientologie by A. Nordenholz.
- Friends and Family of Lisa McPherson
- "...dedicated to bringing information about the upcoming civil trial as well as documents and transcripts about Lisa�s life and her death in the care and custody of Scientology."
- Modemac's Scientology Page
- (Reverend Modemac)
"This page is designed for the curious and the uninformed: those who have heard about Scientology and who wish to seek additional information about Dianetics, its founder L. Ron Hubbard, and the "religion" he founded."
- OPERATION CLAMBAKE
- News from Norway
- Yet Another Scientology Home Page
- This page does not cast the "Church" in a particularly favorable light.
Scientology & Dianetics: Tax-exempt Child Abuse and Neglect?
"Secret Library of Scientology"
Contains many Scientology books online.
Sloth's Suppressive Person's Page
This particular page is a narrative that uses some documents retrieved from various sources to establish an argument against the CoS.
Stupid Secrets of the Sue-happy Scientologists
Stephen's UK Scientology Page
An unofficial home page for Families Under Scientology Stress. Archive of Scientology-related media in the UK and hypertext copies of the books Road to Xenu by Margery Wakefield and Social Control in Scientology by Bob Penny.
Teodor V��n�nen's Home Page
Information on the most common religious and pseudo-religious cults of today.
Tilman Hausherr's home page
Truth about $cientology
Government reports on Scientology and some original scholarly essays.
Scientology v. the Internet
Free Speech & Copyright Infringement on the Information Super-Highway from Skeptic Magazine
Scientology and the Courts
A large amount of material from legal actions involving Scientology.
theta.com (Official Church of Scientology Sites)
Links to: L. Ron Hubbard Site, Scientology Site, Dianetics Site, Author Services, Inc. Site, Association for Better Living and Education Site, Narconon Site, Criminon Site, Applied Scholastics Site, The Way To Happiness Site, Hubbard College Site, Citizen's Commission on Human Rights Site, Freedom Magazine Site, Battlefield Earth Site.
Task Force for Responsibility and Freedom on the Internet
In response to growing concern about abuses of the information superhighway and attempts by governments to regulate the seamy side of free-wheeling cyberspace, the Church of Scientology announced the formation of a national Task Force for Responsibility and Freedom on the Internet.