Universal and Triumphant
Elizabeth Clare Prophet
Keeper of the Flame
science of the spoken word
- Kidnapping Indictments
- Cult Observer Vol. 9, No. 3, 1992
- Church Universal & Triumphant Member Loses Custody of
- Cult Observer Vol. 9, No. 9, 1992
- Church Universal & Triumphant Firearms and Tax Exemption
- Cult Observer Vol.11, No. 1, 1994
- CUT Must Show Papers in Weapons Query; Deprogrammer Kelly on
- Vol. 12, No. 2, 1995
- "Not Guilty" of Hate Crime vs. CUT/Psychologist
Who Led Abusive Training Pleads Guilty
- Cult Observer Vol.12, No. 8, 1995
- CUT Sued for False Information
- Cult Observer Vol.13, No. 1, 1996
- Prof. Aagaard on New Religious Movements
- Cult Observer
is "New Age?"
Langone, Ph.D, Vol.10, No. 7, 1993
- Viewing the "New Age" Phenomenon
Dole, Ph.D., Vol.12, No. 7, 1995
in Paradise: Some Observations on Psychotherapy with New Agers
Dubrow-Eichel & Linda Dubrow
Cultic Studies Journal, Vol. 5, No. 2
- Is the New Age Movement Harmless? Critics vs. Experts
- Cultic Studies Journal, Vol. 10, No. 1, 1993
Dole, Ph.D., Michael D.
Langone, Ph.D., & Steve. Dubrow-Eichel,
Experience: Psychological Abuse, Distress, Personality Characteristics, and Changes in
- Cultic Studies Journal, Vol. 15, No. 2, 1998
- "Lambs to Slaughter: My Fourteen
Years with Elizabeth Clare Prophet and Church Universal Triumphant"
Studies Journal, Volume 12, No.2, 1995
is New Age?
Michael D. Langone, Ph.D.
Volume 10, No. 1, 1993